430 Parkview Drive, Burlington
We're saying goodbye to our beautiful, beloved and updated 1939 house while we embark on our next adventure. It's located in Central Heights, factually the best neighborhood in Burlington, where you can walk to Willowbrook or City Park, as well as the city's growing downtown area for food, drink and events.
The backyard garden area is secluded on both sides by trees and is an excellent spot to enjoy dining al fresco. You'll have your own garage for a car and working on projects.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
- Hardwood floors
- Central air conditioning (with Nest smart thermostat)
- Large living space with built-in bookshelves and gas fireplace
- Marble countertops in kitchen and master bathroom
- Clawfoot tub in master bathroom
- Subway tile in kitchen
- Dining room
- Spacious entryway and coat closet
- Sunny mudroom for washer and dryer
- Transoms over bedroom doors (still working, which is pretty rare!)
- Secluded backyard garden area perfect for entertaining
- Open garage for car and work space
- Around the corner from Willowbrook Park (soon to become Burlington's arboretum)
- Within walking distance from downtown Burlington (hello, breakfast at the co-op) and City Park.
Want to come take a look? Give Zach a ring and we'll schedule a time to come visit: 336-260-4707
If you'd like to be the first to be considered, you can apply before visiting. Then we'll schedule a visit.
- Background check
- Security deposit
- No furry friends 😿
- No smoking
- We use Cozy as a payment gateway for paying rent. It's free for you, just sign up for a free account.